- Alanna Clair & Shari L. Klevens, Ethical Considerations for Partners and the Associates They Supervise, The Recorder (April 3, 2018)
- Top Malpractice Avoidance Tips
- End-of-Year Risk Management Assessment
- Balancing business and law
- Dabbling: How Much Experience is Enough?
- Real Estate Attorneys - Still a Target for Malpractice Suits
- The "Little" Risks
- Securities Claims: Unanticipated Liability From Unanticipated Plaintiff
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Insurance Policy
Risk Management Best Practices Database Legal Statement
Information provided by Attorney Protective is not intended as legal advice. This publication provides best practices for use in connection with general circumstances, and ordinarily does not address specific situations. These best practices are not intended to meet or establish the standard of care, and sometimes recommend practices that exceed the standard of care. Specific situations should be discussed with legal counsel licensed in the appropriate jurisdiction. By publishing practice and risk prevention tips, Attorney Protective neither implies nor provides any guarantee that claims can be prevented by use of the suggested practices. Though the contents of Attorney Protective's Best Practice Database have been carefully researched, Attorney Protective makes no warranty as to the accuracy, applicability or timeliness of the content. Anyone wishing to reproduce any part of the Attorney Protective Best Practices Database content must request permission from Attorney Protective by calling 877-728-8776 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally the rules cited in the contents of this database may have since changed. You should check the laws and model rules in your state for specific information on the topics addressed here.